Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The incident happened when i gave lift to unknown person

Month before after retuning from adyar i was stopped by signal near TIDEL PARK. When i was waiting for green signal a man who came near me and asked lift. I thought it is a kind of help and asked him to get in. After he sit in my bike he told he is a police. I thought i'm great to give lift to police man and asked where he want to get down. He told he want to get down near C.T.S near Thuraipakkam. The company is near my house, so it wont cost any extra petrol.

When riding he asked some details about me,my family and my bike, whether its my own bike r friend bike. I replied its my own bike bought in finance. He also told he will also refer to any I.T company if i didnt get job after 1 r 2 month. I too believed that he will also help me. When the location came he got down. After this a strange thing happened. I was shocked.

He asked me 50rs. I asked y. He told he need. I told i dont have money now. He asked my purse. But i didnt give. He then asked me to show the bike papers. I told i have all the original. He said "give money other wise i will note down ur bike number and i will take action". I told i dont have money and replied same thing. He then noted my bike no. I was struck how he behaved to me.

After that i came from that place and reached my home. This thing happened one week before Independence day(15th August 2008). I dont know whether he is original police.


So friends be careful.

2 comments:

Philip Kingsley said...

I dont believe that guy is a cop. Next time ask for their IDcard. If they show u get it from them and see it. first the most obvious check the photo in ID card and the Face of the person. if u have doubts call the police station and ask for the id card details such as how the ID card looks. Only then u got to believe that he is a cop. But if he is a criminal then he would have done something before u could act any further.

Aslam said...

Exactly... He must be a fake cop.. even if he was an original one, he has no right to ask for money...!

like philip said, ask him for his ID.. As long as u have done nothing wrong, u dont have to fear...